Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Day 65: Some more photos

Good evening.

I'm back from the chess club. I won this night but my score until now is not so good - 2 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss - sharing some 15th position in the ranking. Look down at the harmony in black pieces.

Gerard Bilars(NED) - Lyubomir Mishkovsky (BUL)
Delft, 23 April 2007
0 : 1

One of the company's two Citroens C2 you can book for free for the weekend.
/parking is always a problem/

Silvia - a very close friend of mine

Chris & Silvi

Silvi & Lubo

Uh, what a complicated position. What kind of defense is it?

Silvi

Tulip - shot in "macro mode"

4 comments:

Victoria Williams said...

You're 15th in the ranking; how many others?
Nice to see you appreciating macro mode! I really enjoy ours.
Silvia is very, very pretty!

Lubo van Plovdiv said...

Hello "Kim & Vic" :)) Here is the ranking, actually I'm 16th ... aaaaand I don't like it:

http://www.delftseschaaksite.nl/dsc/intern/?type=article&id=1599

Lubo van Plovdiv said...

Hm, sorry Vic for repeating this, I have problems editing my comments, I'm 16th of 98 participants.

The ranking is here: http://www.delftseschaaksite.nl
/dsc/intern/?type=article&id=1599

Victoria Williams said...

16th of 98? I would call that good!