Monday, April 23, 2007

Day 64: I believe I can fly ...

First of all, I hope mom is not reading this.

Sunday began like a normal Sunday - Silvia, Chris and I woke up, had chocolate for breakfast thinking what to do (forgot to tell you that they came from London especially for the tulips in Kuekenhof). We decided to go to the beach in Scheveningen and have there a coffee and walk next to the sea.

Suddenly Silvi said: "Why don't you try the bungy?". Upsss.

Hey, you know, drinking coffee in a sunny day like this is too dull. Let's do something crazy.

Ok, sign up here and do what you want.

Bungy Tower

Did I tell you this is my first working day here?

Hm. This one survived. Why shall not we?

Stairway to Hell

:-) don't worry. I've done this 100 times before. By the way, where is the toilet?

Ok, it's already late for it. Aouuuyyeeeuououeee!!!

Supersonic

So quickly? Hm, this formula G=m.g really works. Trust your physics teacher.

Silvi & Chris, thanks for the nice weekend!


Remember that Sunday when my friend's wife surprisingly gave birth?
Hey, listen me! I want my calm Sunday!
I wonder, what's next ...

4 comments:

Victoria Williams said...

You are insane!!! I would never be that brave. Coooool!

Lubo van Plovdiv said...

Yes Victoria, I'm insane, but I didn't know that until yesterday :))

Anonymous said...

Programe of makeup tips. beauty From Leaves
Some of us have less perfect lips than others. But don¡¯t despair! There are plenty of tricks of the trade to help make your lips more balanced and beautiful. Some of the most effective solutions:
Back to good ol¡¯ HK, so now all I need to happen is my dream collaboration that I have wanted for many years to come true¡­the Victoria Secret Very Sexy Hello Kitty Pushup bra. Thank you.




___________________
Blogs links:
coach outlet store
coach outlet
coach outlet online

Anonymous said...

for tJpRtDVH [URL=http://www.hermes-birkinprice.weebly.com/]hermes replica handbags[/URL] to take huge discount QIbNjSGK [URL=http://www.hermes-birkinprice.weebly.com/ ] http://www.hermes-birkinprice.weebly.com/ [/URL]