Sunday, March 4, 2007

Day 15: Some photos:

The place in Haarlem I slept for 10 days. It looks similar to my room in the "Students' town" in Sofia. You can see the flower(zdravec) my grandma gave me in Bulgaria.




The famous bed begins to look like a real bed.








Saturday Delft: heyyyyyyyyy finally people on the streets :-)) Hm, this town might not be so boring ... even the opposite, there is a nice walking area in the center.




Still don't know what's the name of this big church and the story behind it. It's right in the center, in the so called "Markt" square.






The chess club in Delft - DSC Delft. It took me one free weekend to find it. I'll take part in a small competition on Monday.




I suppose this cafe would be the place I'll spend my summer nights. It's beautiful and cosy in winter, I can imagine how it would look in June.

3 comments:

Victoria Williams said...

Hey Lubo in the Netherlands. Good luck with your new job. I'm enjoying the pictures of the Netherlands and your new apartment.

Lubo van Plovdiv said...

Lol, I have some new friends? Hello Kim&Victoria. Greetings from Delft :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lubo,
It is great that we can follow your adventures in the Netherlands.Wish you luck and don't forgret your friends in Bulgaria.

{p.s. beat them all in this Chess tournament on Monday. Show them who's the real master :-) }