Sunday, March 4, 2007

Last days in Bulgaria

Bulgaria, Sofia, Students' town, "Stroeja", 2am, 5 hours before the airplane. Thanks a lot to my friends in BSH who organized this party for Velimir, Stoyan and me.




How can I forget these lunches - as Nasko says "the climax of the day" :)) Now at Tam Tam the lunch starts exactly at 12:00 for all 70 employees and lasts 15 minutes.




Bulgarian Software House waiting for the meals. Some are lucky - already exploring their big pizzas :))






Another thing I'll miss a lot - the football matches two times a week with colleagues after work ... and of course the beer and jokes after games. "Qnchooo, spish!" :))




My chess friends I have smiled crazily with and been to so many tournaments in Bulgaria ... aaand Istanbul. Hope I'll join you again this summer.





... for those who think chess is not a real sport. Can you feel the tension? I got another white hair on my head after Peter's game :))





... Sweet home Alabama ...

3 comments:

Victoria Williams said...

Nice looking group of friends. You say your lunch at Tam Tam lasts 15 minutes? Surely that's a mis-print, right? Only 15 minutes for lunch?
Hey, is the last photo your new apartment?

Lubo van Plovdiv said...

True, Kim&Victoria, it lasts 15-20 minutes. Time enough for 2 sandwiches. That is the lunch at Tam Tam :))

The last photo is from my home in Plovdiv, Bulgaria.

Victoria Williams said...

I thought all of Europe had those long, long lunches that last at least 2 hours. I am sorry to hear that you only get such a short lunch time. Hardly enough time to even eat! Here we are allowed one hour for lunch.