Sunday, February 18, 2007

Day 1: "Hallo van Nederland!"

Privet. I'm already in The Netherlands. /a big pardon for my Bulgarian fellows that I'm writing in English but this blog will be followed by friends in all Europe - from The Kaspian Sea in the East to the UK in the West/.

So. Holland met me with rainy weather and empty towns. Yes, empty. I came on Sunday and it happened to be a super rest day - no people on the streets, no open shops, no cafes ... only ghosts, Gothic churches and weird black birds :)

I'll sleep one week in Haarlem - a town next to Amsterdam - and travel every morning to Haaga.

Uf, I got very late, have only time to say thanks to Branimir who helped me a lot to start here.

See u tomorrow when I'll put more funny images. Sweet dreams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tralala